Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 19



Last night Rem and I biked over to a friend's place for a dinner party and jam session.  Among the musicians in attendance, we had a banjo, guitar, bass guitar, saxophone and clarinet.  It was really fun to listen to their renditions of The Joker and Como Ves.  And now, without further ado, here is what I wore yesterday:


Layered ensemble by me
Jeans - Promod

And here I am with a cross-body bag I made forever ago.  It's getting a tad old, but it really is so much easier to bike with!  Have you seen Gertie's post on Handbag Strategy?  Can you tell by now that I don't have one?  I have to admit, when it comes to handbags, my first priorities are cost and convenience.  While I've never denied myself fabric that I really love, or cute and comfortable shoes, handbags have never seemed as important to me until just recently.  I know that I need a better bag, but where to get it?  Should I save money by waiting for a sale at Macy's?  (Do I like the bags at Macy's?)  Should I buy from etsy to support a fellow craftsperson?  The verdict's still out, but I'll get to it one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment