Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lace Print Tunic and Leggings for a Gorgeous May Day

What a lovely day we had today!  Rem and I toured a few embassies with friends, as today was the EU Open House.  I was super excited to wear the tunic and leggings I just finished making.  I picked up the cotton jersey for the leggings at Paron in NYC, and the modal print jersey is from an awesome shop I found on ebay that sells roll ends from LA designers like Rachel Pally.  Look for more details via my BurdaStyle page very soon! 

Me in front of the Hungarian Embassy:



Here are two more pictures, to show the full effect.  My stomach was not hurting in the last one-- I was trying to show how the tunic looks cinched in :)


Lace Print Tunic by me
Cardigan - TJ Maxx
Leggings by me (pattern is BurdaStyle's Carol)
Necklace - Tord Boontje's Charming
Oxford sneakers - Vaneli 

No comments:

Post a Comment