Friday, May 7, 2010

A Bit of Contrast for the Seventh Day of Me-Made May

After coming to the realization that my new outfit was a tad bit NSFW, it was tough figuring out what to wear today.  And so I picked out one of my recent favorites, a Burda tunic I made for Spring 09.  Originally paired with black leggings, the dark printed tunic seemed a bit casual, but then I pushed myself to come up with something new...and it worked!  



Jersey Tunic by me
White Trousers - The Limited
Cincher Belt - thrifted
Ballet Flats - Filene's

With the work week over, I'm hoping to put together some more playful outfits for the next couple days.  I'm especially excited to wear my new outfit for EU Open House tomorrow.  If all goes as planned, I will also be working in some sewing time, as I am this close to having a couple more dresses to wear.

Goodnight, and happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment