Friday, June 12, 2009

Fabric Friday

From Left to Right: brightly striped cotton jersey, claret wool jersey, 
emerald hammered silk, black and ivory cross- weave linen

I bought some more fabric last week, after tricking myself into thinking that I needed more.  Clearly I do not need more, as indicated by my Billy shelf that is fully to the brim with yard goods.  The only remedy, of course, is to sew, sew, sew!  Of course it's never fully evident why all these projects-in-waiting do not come to fruition more quickly, but I have an inkling that part of the puzzle is inspiration.  Once I get an idea in my head I tend to fall in love with it, and the project seems to fly off my fingertips like a ball of yarn unwinding.  I'm waiting for the inspiration to hit ;)

Anyhow, here are pictures of the fabrics.  Do you have any ideas about what these lovelies should become?  Any and all ideas are most welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment